Zada CashBy CONVENIENCE CASH LENDING CORPORATION
The current online loan method is receiving increasing attention from customers. It meets the simple and fast loan needs of various individuals. One of the reputable online lending institutions that you should not overlook is Zada Cash.
Introduction to Zada Cash
Zada Cash’s full name is Zada Cash Financial Investment Advisory Company Limited. It is a company specializing in providing online financial solutions in the Philippine market. You can borrow money through Zada Cash’s official website or mobile application. With just a smart device connected to the Internet, you can easily borrow up to PHP121,000.
With Zada Cash, you don’t need to prove your income or go through a complex and time-consuming loan application and approval process.
What do you get when borrowing money from Zada Cash?
Easy online registration 24/7: A team of professional staff works throughout the week, including holidays and Tet. The institution operates 24/7 to best serve the needs of customers.
Simple procedures: All you need to provide is your ID card and bank account for payment purposes. You also don’t need to prove your income or have a guarantor.
Fast approval process: Your loan application can be approved within approximately 20 minutes from the time of registration. Disbursement takes place within 24 hours.
- To borrow money from Zada Cash, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Filipino citizen, aged between 18 and 60.
- Have a valid and usable ID card.
- Have a valid personal bank account for payment.
- Have a stable job and income.
Interest rates for loans at Zada Cash range from 14.2% to 14.6% per year. In addition, there are other fees such as consultation fees, service fees, and document fees. All of these fees are clearly stated in the contract. You can consider these fees along with the interest rate before deciding whether to borrow or not.
Guidelines for borrowing money at Zada Cash
The steps to borrow money here are also quite simple and similar to many other online lending institutions. Specifically:
Step 1: Loan Application
- Access the Zada Cash website and select the loan amount you wish to borrow > Choose “Register.”
- Provide your phone number, and the system will send you a voice verification code. Enter the code accurately and select “Register now.”
- Provide your email address and create a password > “Register.”
- Provide your ID card details. Specifically, you need to take photos of both sides of your ID card and a portrait photo.
- Provide complete and accurate personal information > “Next” > “Career.” Then provide all relevant information about your job and income.
- Click on the relevant sections regarding terms and privacy policies.
- Select “Continue” and provide your bank account information > “Submit application” to complete the loan application process.
Step 2: Application Approval
After successfully applying for a loan, a Zada Cash consultant will contact you via phone to verify all the information and inform you whether your application has been approved or not. If your loan is approved, you will receive a notification message about the loan. At this point, you need to log in to the system to sign the contract. Within 24 hours, the funds will be transferred to the bank account you provided during registration.
Step 3: Loan Repayment
When it comes to repayment, you need to make timely and full payments to avoid any penalties. There are various payment methods available, and you can choose one of the following:
- Payment through Zada Cash account: You can log in to your account and make direct payments under the “Repay Loan” section.
- Payment through online banking: When using this method, you need to enter the correct recipient’s account number. Also, pay attention to the transfer description (Payment Contract Number + Full Name).
- Payment through e-wallet: This payment method is quite simple. You access your e-wallet and select “Loan Repayment.” Find the correct lending institution and enter the contract number to proceed with the payment.
If you are still unsure about where to borrow money online, Zada Cash could be an option worth trying. Hopefully, this article has been helpful to you in the current situation. Please consider all loans and repay them on time to maintain a good credit score!